Organic Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album) 2.5ml
Mobile App Price: $50.00 (Save $5.00)
Ships From: United States
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Santalum Spicatum
- Part of plant used: Wood and roots
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Description: Sandalwood is one of the oldest known aromatic plants. The oil is steam distilled from coarsely powdered wood and roots. Applied to the skin, it is soothing, cooling and moisturizing. Sandalwood has a woody, sweet, exotic and lingering fragrance.
Precautions: Non toxic.
Co-blenders: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cypress, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Sweet Orange, Palmarosa, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang.
Perfumery Note: Base.
Fun fact: In India and Egypt, it was used as a perfume and was an ingredient in many cosmetics.
- Available bottle size: 2.5ml in a 5ml bottle.
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances