Organic Niaouli Oil (Melaleuca QuinQuenervia) 10ml
Mobile App Price: $15.00 (Save $3.00)
Ships From: United States
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Melaleuca QuinQuenervia
- Part of plant used: Leaves and twigs.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Description: Niaouli is a small tree with papery bark. The oil is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of this species. Niaouli is fresh and camphoraceous. Niaouli is generally uplifting and stimulating. It has a sweet, fresh odor.
Co-blenders: Basil, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Orange, Pine, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Perfumery Note: Top
Try this: Useful for washing infected wounds.
- Available bottle size: 10ml
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances