Organic Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata) 10ml
Mobile App Price: $20.00 (Save $3.00)
Ships From: United States
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Cananga Odorata
- Part of plant used: Flowers
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Description: Originating from South-East Asia, Cananga Odorata is a fast-growing, tall evergreen tree, which produces large yellow-green, strongly scented flowers. Ylang-Ylang has an intoxicating floral aroma. It is calming and soothes mentally, physically and emotionally. Traditionally, it was used as an aphrodisiac.
Precautions: Excessive use may cause nausea or headache.
Co-blenders: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
Perfumery Note: Base.
Fun fact: In Indonesia, the flowers are spread on the bed of newlyweds on their wedding night and often used as an aphrodisiac.
- Available bottle size: 10ml.
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances