Organic Vetiver Oil (Vetiveria Zizanoides) 10ml
Mobile App Price: $40.00 (Save $5.00)
Ships From: United States
- 100% Pure Oil
- Certified Organic: Certified by ECOCERT, France
- Vegan and Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Botanical name: Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Part of plant used: Roots
- Extraction method: Steam distillation.
Description: Vetiver is a tall grass, native to India. It is sometimes used to prevent soil erosion due to its network of roots. It is these fibrous roots which are cleaned, dried and distilled to produce the sweet earthy smelling oil. Vetiver is often used in perfumery and is a valuable oil due to its grounding nature. Vetiver is considered nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
Co-blenders: Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lavender, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang.
Perfumery Note: Base.
- Available bottle size: 10ml.
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Petro-Chemicals
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrances